Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Visited by the Stork last Night

Well, once again God showed His perfect timing in our lives. We were again toying with the idea of using castor oil to induce labor Tuesday night, but there was an ice storm predicted for between midnight and 6am Wednesday morning, and decided to wait until the weather cleared.

I was fine with that, and we had a nice supper, did the kids baths, then I got a shower and prayed for the Lord to keep showing us His will by opening doors or shutting them clearly, as I was not able at that point to be objective.

After my shower dh put in a movie for the kids and I laid down in bed and read for a while. I had a really good braxton hick around 8pm, and then felt a "pop". Yup... my water broke a little after 8.

Of course we called the mw and assistants and I assured her "It wasn't my fault!" LOL.

Our newest blessing arrived at 10:24pm, December 23rd. (that's about 2 hours and 20 minutes of labor, btw... )

Here are the stats:
Isaac Nathanael Post
8 lbs 5oz
19 1/2 inches long

Will be posting a pic soon as I figure out how to upload it onto the laptop.

No comments: