Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making Progress on My "To Do" List

Over the last couple days I have been doing some more baking.. not a lot, but I did make four loaves of lemon poppyseed bread. Two loaves went into the freezer for later, and two loaves are for, umm... quality test control.

Also I finished up making our Christmas cards. Here is sampling of what they look like:




Last night I finished up some receiving blankets. They are double sided, flannel. Should keep baby nice and warm this winter!





I am hoping today to get some or most, or even all the Christmas cards filled out and ready to send and some of the sewing completed for Christmas. I worked for a little while last night on the kids' stuff, and am getting close to having it all completed. Then it will be on to wrapping!

No comments: