Saturday, January 2, 2010

Simple Things I Enjoy.....

I am enjoying ironing our Sunday clothes...that means tomorrow is a day of rest!

I am enjoying listening to some sacred music that is soothing and uplifting.

I am enjoying watching our cat chase a little ball around, looking like he is having a psychotic episode.

I am enjoying the warmth from our little woodstove in the single digit temperatures.

I enjoyed some sunshine today, even though it was cold and wintery out. Beautiful day!

I have enjoyed having my dh home all week. I am so spoiled!

I am enjoying making a wall hanging for my friend. I enjoyed quilting it, and now am enjoying the fact all I have to do is bind it.

I enjoy Isaac's smiles.

I enjoy snuggle time when Isaac is sleepy.

I am enjoying the thought of a hot, wonderful, cup of coffee to go with my Bible reading in the morning.

I am enjoying the thought of getting organized next week for next semester of home schooling.

I enjoy playing Wii with my family, even though I lose at everything! LOL

I enjoy thinking of all the wonderful blessings in my life.

No comments: