Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jerusha' Letter "O" and "I" lapbook

Jerusha and I have been working on reviewing her vowels. Last week we did the letters "O" and "I". Again, we used the lap book method. I really enjoy this method as it keeps things fun, and helps me not to overplan activities for her. I can get carried away with all the ideas that are out there for learning. :)

Here is the front of her lap book:



The inside of her lap book:



Here are a few of the books we read together just for fun:



We also have been practicing saying the alphabet and counting to ten using different objects. I also have a cutting and pasting book by Kumon that she uses a couple times a week.

Here are a couple links I found helpful. You can google to find a bunch more. There are a ton of free resources to use!

Free Alphabet Lap-N-Note

First School Letter "o" Printables

National Geographic for kids, all about river Otters

Have a blessed day!

No comments: