Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pieceful Thoughts

That is the name I gave this finished wall hanging:



The colors are soothing and calming and cool.
Here's the back:



You can't see it in the picture but I did attach a hanging sleeve. You can see that little patch.. no, it isn't a rip or anything. That is just the label. It says "Pieceful Thoughts" by Lisa, January 2010".

Here are a couple of close ups of the quilting. The one in the border I'm not sure if you can make out or not. That was a continuous line feather pattern. I think I matched the thread just a little bit too well, as it is barely visible in real life!





Now to package it up and get it to its recipient!

3 comments:

Nataly said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors!

The Savage said...

Your recipient will love it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa the wall quilt is gorgeous! Where can I place my order? :) I love the colors, they are beautiful and I think that your title is VERY appropriate. That will look quite elegant and beautiful on any room of your recipients house. :) LOve you my friend, I wish you weren't sleeping right now, I would give you a call! ((HUGS)) Shellee