Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spotted: A Finished Project!

If it seems the blog has been quiet it is because I have been busy knitting and quilting and keeping up with home schooling, and everyday life. I finished one top for a baby quilt and am helping the girls on their baby quilt top as we are a little short on time. I still need batting, but hopefully will get that taken care of in the next week. My friend could have her baby ANY DAY, and there will be a baby shower 2 -3 weeks after that, so that is the time frame I am working in.

I have joined a KAL for knitting the Minimalist Cardigan. I wanted to finish the soaker I was working on for Isaac before I started the cardi. So, here is Isaac's second knitted soaker:



I have plans and yarn for another one,but right now he has plenty of diaper covers that fit, so I am going to work on my cardigan. I swatched for gauge and casted on yesterday, and hope to spend some time this afternoon working on it after I take a nap with Isaac. Which I am going to do right now...

Blessings!

No comments: