Monday, March 22, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY March 22nd....

Outside my window... Rain and cooler temperatures. Had to start the woodstove again last night after not needing it for many days!

I am thinking... about what a blessing our Missions conference was!

I am thankful for... a time of spiritual refreshing.

From the learning rooms... back to the ol' grind!

From the kitchen...Leftovers for supper, and menu planning this morning.

I am wearing... jean skirt, pink embroidered fleece pullover, and my slippers. :D

I am creating... another knitted wool soaker for Isaac, and a baby quilt for a friend

I am going... to a Fibers of Faith meeting tonight.

I am reading... "Jack and Jill" by Louisa May Alcott, and "John Adams" by David McCullough. I really am making progress in both, you'd just never know it!

I am hoping... to get a nap with Isaac later.

I am hearing... quietness. Everyone is off getting dressed and making their beds. Wonder how long the silence will last?

Around the house... Not too much today. Just sticking to the basics as we are in "recovery mode" from a very busy week last week!

One of my favorite things... watching Isaac fall asleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Previewing a DVD the kids were given "The Nativity Story"; Fibers of Faith tonight, and hopefully starting some of our seeds indoors by the end of this week. :) I can't believe it is that time already! I miss winter!!!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





For guidelines in participating in the Simple Womans Daybook go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: