Monday, March 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, March 29th...

Outside my window... Damp and a tad chilly.

I am thinking... about the very spring-like forcast for later this week and how I NEED to start my seeds! Sounds like a good science project, if you ask me.

I am thankful for... a very productive morning this morning. Excellent, especially for a Monday!

I am wearing... long jean skirt, chocolate brown short sleeved turtle neck tunic.

I am remembering... my cousin in prayer, who is having a terrifying time with her pregnancy right now.

I am going... *possibly* to JoAnn's later this week.

I am currently reading... 2 Chronicles, "An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott, and every so often another several pages of "John Adams" and OH, I got a new Keepsake Quilting catalog in the mail! Woohoo!

I am hoping... to have lots of time outside later in the week.

On my mind... Babies. I know two people who are due soon! LOL

Noticing that... Our lilac bushes are budding!

Pondering these words... "If we are going to be ready for Jesus Christ, we have to stop being religious (that is, using religion as a higher kind of culture) and be spiritually real." ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest.

From the kitchen... crock pot going with brown rice, sausage, fresh veggies, and cheese cooking; a batch of white beans cooking to put in the freezer for quick, future use, and lunch being made by my good helpers.

Around the house... The usual Monday busyness: menu and shopping list planning, weekly logs for school, laundry, and some cooking. I hope to get to some sewing later this afternoon.

One of my favorite things... Unexpected call from a good friend

A picture thought I am sharing...

apparently not sharing... Blogger is not uploading my pics for some reason. I will come back later and try again!

To participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook, visit Peggy's blog here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: