Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Olympics Lapbook.. Better Late than Never

I had intended this lapbook to be started a couple weeks before the Olympics started. However, that was around the time we had a bout of the flu here, and it got put off. So, while Dale was on layoff, we caught part of the Olympics, but ended up finishing our study more than a week after the games ended. Close enough!

I actually bought the lapbook study for $3.00 because I was short on energy and time and liked the layout so much that I went ahead and purchased the kit. I usually make up my own, but this was too good of a deal to pass up! It is a 3 Folder lapbook, times 5 kids, adds up to a lot of learning fun, cheap!

Here is the front... hmmm... apparently this child forgot to decorate it.



Folder 1 of the lapbook:



Folder 2:



Folder 3:



The whole kit and kaboodle put together:



I purchased the lapbook study through www.ajourneythroughlearning.com. Very reasonably priced! They have LOTS of goodies, btw, so go check them out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice, Lisa! I didn't do ONE thing with the Olympics this year! :P I need to do a lapbook with Annie soon she really enjoys them! Thanks for the link! :)