Monday, March 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY March 15th.....

Outside my window... Damp and rainy, but sunny days are ahead!

I am thinking...it is going to be a busy week!

I am thankful for... a restful day yesterday.

From the learning rooms... More on our horse unit study, starting a new history book... "For the Temple" by G.A. Henty; and reading aloud "Hildago", and a ton of music practice for the Missions Conference this week.

From the kitchen... Menu planning, grocery list making, general cleaning.

I am wearing... multi autumn colored broomstick skirt and matching green shirt

I am creating... another wool soaker for Isaac, a baby quilt, and window treatments for the boys' rooms.

I am going... to renew my driver's license

I am reading..."John Adams" by David McCullough, and almost done with "Jack and Jill" by Louisa May Alcott.

I am hoping... to keep up with a rigorous schedule this week!

I am hearing... Isaac trying to "sing"

Around the house... General tidying up for our Missionary guest.

One of my favorite things... that quiet time in the evening after the kids are in bed and before I go to sleep when I can regroup and knit.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Missions conference Wednesday thru Sunday night, international dinner on Saturday evening.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Guess what I have been hearing?





For guidelines for the Simple Woman's Daybook go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: