Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Little Birthday Splurge for Me

Okay, my birthday was back in December. However, I have been mulling over some really wonderful yarn and finally bought some, using some birthday money I received. I will be using it to make some really soft, but "funky" socks later.

Misti Alpaca yarn, from Yarnmarket.com....



Before I start on sock making, I want to finish my Minimalist Cardigan, which I *just* started last weekend, and with all the sewing I have been getting done, not much knitting is being accomplished. I do try to squeeze in about a 1/2 a day at least. Sometimes more, if I am feeling energetic in the evenings after the kids are in bed.

The pic really doesn't do it justice. It is gorgeous, and feels GREAT! I cannot wait to work with it.

Blessings!

1 comment:

jengi33 said...

Oh so pretty!! Misti Alpaca sock yarn is what I used to make Calder's coat of many colors! So lovely and soft!