Monday, March 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY March 8th...

Outside my window... 50 degree weather, beautiful sunshine.. such a gorgeous day! Oh, and the drive is one big mud hole.

I am thinking... We have got to get outside today for a while, mud or no mud.

I am thankful for... The time we are having with Dale while he is home on layoff. He goes back to work this Friday. :(

From the learning rooms... More on the Horses unit study, and still working on our Olympics lap books.

From the kitchen... Menu planning, shopping lists making, and lesson planning for this week.

I am wearing... brown courderoy knit skirt, rust colored short sleeved turtleneck tee.

I am creating... matching outfits for us gals for church.

I am going... out later with Dale and the kids to run some errands.

I am reading... John Adams by David McCullough, and book one of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I am hoping... to finish our box pleat skirts today, but realizing it is more likely going to be tomorrow.

I am hearing... The children getting lunch ready and playing with the baby.

Around the house... Need to do some serious decluttering this week in the basement before our missionary guest arrives in a week and a half.

One of my favorite things... Relaxed morning with Dale and a cup of coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Some decluttering and cleaning downstairs, sewing, and knitting, and enjoying the sunshine!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For instructions and guidelines for the Simple Woman's Daybook go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa1 So, who'd you pick? Glad to see that you have been enjoying your time with your hubby. :) Doesn't look like Ben is enjoying it, maybe? (just kidding) :)

((hugs))
Shellee