Monday, May 10, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY May 10th....

Outside my window... sunshine, but a heavy frost.

I am thinking... How nice it was to see a little bit of snow in the air yesterday. I'm weird, I know.

I am thankful for... a nice day to run some errands. Last time I had to take all the kids in a downpour.

From the learning rooms... Just a couple more book reports and then we are officially done, except for those who are working on something over the summer.

From the kitchen... Oatmeal is being made, and menu planning.

I am wearing...Olive green courderoy knit skirt, matching embroidered fleece pullover.

I am creating... more picture files on the computer. It's been a while since I emptied the camera!

I am going... to the dentists with all the kids for Josiah's appointment this morning, and possibly grocery shopping.

I am reading... An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott.

I am hoping... to sneak in lots of sewing time this week!

I am hearing... quiet noises of the children getting up and dressed, and the happy hum of the washer and dryer.

Around the house... The usual for laundry, picking up, and projects going on.

One of my favorite things... Coffee. First cup of the day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Watching the weather to see when I can put out my little plants, church spring cleaning on Saturday, mowing the lawn, and possible meeting up with a long lost friend later in the week!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... )

One sleepy little boy....




For guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: