I finished this dress, made from an Elizabeth Lee pattern late last week only to find when I tried it on it was WAY too long. So, I measured, shortened it, and here it is!
Isaac had to be in the pic. :)
Close up of me and the ankle-biter:
This dress is nursable. It has nursing openings on the sides, and an underlay that is very comfortable. On the outside it looks like your simple, run of the mill, A-line dress. I can see in a different picture I had my photographer do that I could fine tune the fitting by taking it in at the waist a bit. But overall I am happy with it. I can tell it is going to be a very comfortable, breezy, perfect summer dress.
Onward to the next thing! The girls all have A-line dresses cut out. Each is a different fabric, so no assembly line sewing for these. They do work up very quickly at least.
Have a great day!