Monday, May 10, 2010

A Simple Project

I finished this dress, made from an Elizabeth Lee pattern late last week only to find when I tried it on it was WAY too long. So, I measured, shortened it, and here it is!

Isaac had to be in the pic. :)




Close up of me and the ankle-biter:



This dress is nursable. It has nursing openings on the sides, and an underlay that is very comfortable. On the outside it looks like your simple, run of the mill, A-line dress. I can see in a different picture I had my photographer do that I could fine tune the fitting by taking it in at the waist a bit. But overall I am happy with it. I can tell it is going to be a very comfortable, breezy, perfect summer dress.

Onward to the next thing! The girls all have A-line dresses cut out. Each is a different fabric, so no assembly line sewing for these. They do work up very quickly at least.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are both adorable! Looks like a cute, and cool summer dress. :) Now you just need the right weather to wear it right? Did you get any of the recent snow?

((hugs))
Shellee
P.S. what do you charge for a cute nightgown, lol?

The Savage said...

Hey!!! Isaac smiled at the camera!!!! ;-)