Thursday, April 23, 2009

Four Months Old!

You blink you miss it. That is how I feel about our children growing up. I wish I could just bottle up certain times to relive later. A sweet prayer from a toddler, good fellowship with my almost teenager, the smell of Isaacs head while he is snuggled up on my shoulder, the times I read to the littles... yes we can remember them fondly, but all the pictures and movies are nothing compared to the a senses working at that moment.. the smell of the baby's head, the feel of my son, growing up into a young man, as he helps seat me at the table or puts his arm around me for no reason, or the sound of Caleb and Jerusha playing "church", the sight of the twins sitting together whispering and giggling like best of friends.

The last four months have been busy, but have gone by in a flash. Isaac is no longer a newborn. At least he is still in the baby stage. He isn't rolling over yet, but is slowly getting the idea that "hey, I might be able to flip myself over if I get the logistics figured out!". Where does the time go, anyway?

Here are some recent pics of Isaac:

"Hmmmm, what is this???"



"Hmmm, a teradactyl?"


"Yum! Tastes just like chicken!"


Such a handsome little man!

No comments: