Monday, April 6, 2009



FOR TODAY April 6th...

Outside my window...It is gray and rainy... welcome to Wville's mud season!

I am thinking... that if this computer doesn't stop acting up I'm going to put my fist through the monitor.

I am thankful for... The perfectness of Christ.

From the learning rooms... New lapbook study on the Constitution. We just finished one about the Boston Tea Party.

From the kitchen... My helpful little bakers are making homemade ginger snaps. We will be making blueberry muffins and bread tomorrow.

I am wearing... chocolate brown 3 tiered skirt and a green tunic with embroidery. Oh, and my slippers. :)

I am creating... dresses for the girls, and getting ready to make a quilt for my neice.

I am going... No where.. too much to do here at home to prepare for the Missions conference this week.

I am reading... Psalms! My favorite!

I am hoping... that I can curb my temper at the puter today. I have a lot to do for school and the computer is ornery today!

I am hearing... Some children working on schoolwork, some baking, and one doing the breakfast dishes. Isaac is in the swing gearing up for a cry so I need to hurry here.

Around the house... I need to do some general organizing, and a TON of laundry today!

One of my favorite things... Snuggle time with the children and DH.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Last minute cleaning, Missionaries coming in on Wednesday, and our Missions conference from Wednesday through Sunday night. LOTS of music practice going on for everybody. Hoping to get some sewing in before the conference, but we'll see.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


I need to spend more time in God's Word and in prayer!

No comments: