Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jerusha's Jumper and what's next....



Here is the little screamin Mimi, um, I mean Jerusha, in her new jumper. Oh, and "new" church shoes too. We got them last Saturday while out at the thrift store. She was, and still is, thrilled about them.

Next on the sewing table is our matching church dresses, a table cloth to hem for the kitchen table, and further down the line bloomers and/or slips for the girls.

I need some lace right off for the girls pinafore dresses so I am at a stand still after doing all that cutting out the other day. However, I got out some fabric squares I cut out a long time ago and started sewing them into Nine-patch blocks. At least SOMETHING is getting done. Also started helping Elizabeth with her jumper. She did one shoulder seam, and had to rip it out. I felt bad for her, but like in all of life, you "rip what you sew". :P

No comments: