Monday, December 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY December 14th...

Outside my window... Slushy, wet, and gray.

I am thinking... about how from now until Christmas I am going to be in Christmas Crunch mode.

I am thankful for... Family time

From the learning rooms... Today we are studying about the history of wreaths and decorating Christmas trees, and practicing lots of music along with the three R's.

From the kitchen... Making bread today!

I am wearing... Brooms stick skirt and matching shirt.

I am creating... a bunch of stuff that I can't type here right now. LOL

I am going... Crazy, want to come?

I am noticing... That I am getting much better at just savoring the everyday moments and putting them aside in my heart to treasure.

I am hoping... For a REAL winter this year! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I am hearing... A couple of the older children on lunch duty, the youngers playing with blocks, and soft clicking of knitting needles as Esther knits behind me on the couch.

Around the house... All the decorations are up and things look very festive!

One of my favorite things... Putting wood in the wood stove.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A FEW? I don't have time to break down my list to "a few"! LOL

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)



My superpower: Multitasking.



For instructions and guidelines to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

No comments: