Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Yesterday (the 23rd) Isaac turned 1 year old! I can't believe a year has passed. A couple at church had asked me if they could make cupcakes and then after church we could have a small celebration. They offered to make pudding for Isaac since he isn't too used to cake-like textures yet. Here are some snap shots from the evening:





















This picture I couldn't resist. Isaac is pushing around my sewing machine case, WITH A SEWING MACHINE IN IT!!! I told Dale, "Hey look! He is going to be a fiber artist!"

Dale looks at me blankly.

I clarify. "He is going to be a quilter!"

Dale looks at me and says dryly, " He is going to be a mover, honey."

Hey, there are lots of very talented guys that design and make quilts for art. You never know!

No comments: