Friday, August 22, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I had an appointment with my midwife today. I always enjoy our visits. We chat a lot, and discuss, and joke around, drink tea or water, etc. Anyway, everything is well. After hearing a drive by beating, kicking, and movement and static (ack, does that mean the baby is radioactive???) we finally got a good heart rate count in, at about 160, good "moving around" count, as my MW puts it. My weight gain has been moderate, about a pound and a half a week over the last two months. My blood pressure was excellent... 110/70. We did some blood work.. an A1C and hemoglobin check. Next visit we'll be doing a glucose check, even though it will be a couple weeks early. I will be 22 weeks tomorrowish. ;)

After the appointment dh and I ran some errands and ate supper at Subway (eat fresh!). Wow, was it busy in town! College classes start Monday, so there was bumper to bumper traffic with the influx of college students, and Walmarts was PACKED!

We stopped for gas on the way home and were please to *only* pay 3.77/gallon. I never thought I would see the day when I would be excited over that price.

Now we are home, and I am tired! I never did get a nap today, and we did regular school, chores, ect. before I went out gallivanting with my sweet honey. This little Mama needs to get to bed.

No comments: