Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Activities of the Day

Today I was able to get a couple of projects done. The first, and foremost at this point, was getting school stuff cleaned, sorted, and organized. Out with the old and in with the new! Here is a pic of "my" shelves at the computer area:



Here are this terms' books, and some of our reading books:



Here is a pic of where we keep our extra pencils and erasers, our glue, crayons, and markers:



This afternoon I tackled some ironing. This shot doesn't do justice to the mountain it was. I actually started this process yesterday afternoon. The ironing pile was almost twice as much then. It has been building up since early this spring and I started feeling the all-day sickness. Then, when I felt better I had other things I needed to catch up on, and was just ironing as needed. I decided I was going to catch up this week because of school starting next week.


After seeing that mountain of ironing I got out my weapon:



Here are the happy results:



Meanwhile, Jerusha kept asking me, "what can I do Mama?". All her playmates were outside. So I told her to go make something with the block. She "made" cakes, cookies, pies, and "uffins".



After all that baking the little baker needed a rest:



Now onto supper, which is thankfully done in the crockpot, and VBS tonight! Tomorrow we have cleaning to do for company coming in. :)

No comments: