Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Upgrading

New look.. new sounds... Okay, all good and well, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move the "Cutest blog on the block" link to the sidebar! LOL. At first it was right over any new post's date and title. At least now it is in the upper right corner. If anyone has any ideas on how to move it out of the way, let me know. For now, I'm not messing around anymore with it.

It's the end of a very busy day here. We caught up on some school corrections that we missed doing yesterday, and washed bedding, finished up the cleaning, did some baking, and I taught piano lessons, then went for a walk after supper. I still need to do the ironing, and I never did so much as touch the baby quilt I am working on. I am so glad tomorrow is the Lord's Day!

No comments: