Monday, June 9, 2008

OOPS!

I can admit when I am wrong. I did some checking on the info about the Obama post I made earlier. I guess you really can't believe everything you read! Here is what I found out.

Most disturbingly, was that the quote about changing the greatest nation was NOT said by Obama. According to Snopes, it was said by McCain! What???? You have to read it to believe it. But it is taken out of context, so it isn't what you think.
I admit it.. my bad, I should have checked this out before posting.

The picture that has been circulating with Obama NOT saluting the flag is TRUE, according to Snopes. They even saw a video tape of the whole thing. Not once, during the anthem did Obama salute.

The article I posted is undetermined... Snopes had nothing on it. I did check out the sites my commenters recommended, and came up with one for and one against.

So, if the article about his explanation is NOT true, the question still stands, Why didn't Obama salute during the national anthem? I still don't trust him as far as I could throw him, and he gives me the willies.

No comments: