Monday, April 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY April 12th...

Outside my window... Sunshine and much cooler temperatures that are way more palatable for early spring.

I am thinking... that today's schedule has a real potential for spinning out of control.

I am thankful for... telephones and the good news that can come from them.

From the learning rooms... The usual for us for this time of year.

From the kitchen... Leftover homemade turkey noodle soup for supper, menu planning and making shopping lists.

I am wearing... faded black denim skirt, hunter green long sleeve tunic with embroidery on it.

I am creating... You really don't even want to know my list. Suffice it to say I will be falling into a sewing/quilting vortex over the next several weeks.

I am going... grocery shopping later (possibly) to visit a friend later in the week who is in labor right now!

I am reading... An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott

I am hoping... to get much accomplished today

I am praying... all goes well for my dear friend having her baby today.

I am hearing... the twins doing kitchen clean up and the happy hum of the washer.

Around the house... general picking up, some vacuuming, sweeping, and some schoolwork.

One of my favorite things... hearing the chirping birds in the early morning sunshine, and the house having a wonderful hush over it.

A few plans for the rest of the week: sewing, sewing, and more sewing.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Go here for guidelines for the Daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: