Monday, January 9, 2012

Fingerless Gloves for Esther!

You may have noticed a lot of knitting going on here lately. The simple reason is that I can knit simple stuff right now, and it helps take my mind off the "greenness" I am feeling. I've never been able to do much crafting while feeling like this, but this is the first pregnancy where I have been knitting confidently.

I promised the girls some fingerless gloves, and the pattern I am using is so easy I could do it in my sleep, so now was the time to get them done. I finished up Esther's yesterday afternoon, and casted on for Elizabeth's.



Esther is very pleased with her mitts, and Elizabeth has been standing over me asking every three and a half seconds if hers are done yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How nice! And her fingernails match PERFECTLY!!! :)