Monday, September 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY September 7....


Outside my window... It was a cloudy day, and now it is dark and deliciously cool.

I am thinking... that after a wonderful 5 day weekend, it will be hard to get back into routine tomorrow.

I am thankful for... a great cup of french vanilla tea.

From the learning rooms... Back to work tomorrow!

From the kitchen... We made bread and a cake today and a wonderful chicken dinner eaten by our family and friends.

I am wearing... a black twill skirt, and my red nursing shirt with the cow motifs.

I am creating... a quilt for Jerusha, and two skirts for a friend's daughter.

I am going... to enjoy fall!

I am reading... Of Mice and Men

I am hoping... That the rest of the tomatoes will ripen up.

I am hearing... Blessed Quietness...literally.

Around the house... we set up a new computer station for school and did some rearranging.

One of my favorite things... Watching Isaac when he naps on my lap.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing exiting, just our regular "stuff" going on.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



For instructions and guidelines to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook go to:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: