Monday, September 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY September 21st.....

Outside my window... It is dark out. It is night time here at the Beehive, and all I hear are the crickets and see the twinkling stars overhead.

I am thinking... That tomorrow will be easier than today. Mondays are very busy!

I am thankful for... a few moments of quiet solitude.

From the learning rooms... We contined with our Science Unit Study on apples today, our read aloud time in Island of the Blue Dolphins; I printed up weekly logs for our portfolio, and organized lessons for this week.

From the kitchen... Today was an orginizational day there too. The weekly menu and shopping lists were made up.

I am wearing... my p'j's. Elizabeth and I went for a walk before dark and I got a quick shower before I had a very late supper.

I am creating... still working on Jerusha's quilt and the Baby Surprise Jacket for Isaac.

I am going... Hmmm... no where this week I think!

I am reading... "Comfort Food" by Kate Jacobs.

I am hoping...To get Jerusha's quilt sandwiched this week so I can start quilting this weekend; finish my friend's daughter's skirts by this weekend, and cut out our matching church jumpers.

I am hearing... the white noise of the fan blowing in our room.

Around the house... Too many things I want to get done to list.

One of my favorite things... walking in the evenings.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Sewing,knitting, and hopefully some organizing in some of the neglected areas of the house.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Visit the Simple Woman's Daybook here.

No comments: