Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY.. September 14th

Outside my window... A beautiful day!

I am thinking... What were we thinking?????? (but that is another post)

I am thankful for... Cooler days.

From the learning rooms... We are starting a new science unit study about apples, and continuing a history unit study based on the Henty book, "The Young Carthaginian".

From the kitchen... Menu planning today!

I am wearing... Multi-colored broomstick skirt and matching sage green shirt. And NO shoes. :)

I am creating... A quilt for Jerusha and a BSJ for Isaac.

I am going... To JoAnn'slater in the week, hopefully!

I am reading... The book of Acts at the moment.

I am hoping... to be able to go for a walk this evening.

I am hearing... blessed quietness.

Around the house... the littles sre napping 9Isaac is on my lap asleep, Caleb and Jerusha are in their beds), and everyone else is doing schoolwork despite a new distraction.

One of my favorite things... Watching the leaves change color.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, sewing, picking corn and as previously stated, hopefully a trip to JoAnn's.

A Picture thought I am sharing:



For guidelines visit:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: