Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY September 28th...

Outside my window... Gray and rainy.. no walk for me today!

I am thinking... about the many organizational tasks I need to do today.

I am thankful for... The computer.. saves a lot of writing up for me. :)

From the learning rooms... More about apples today for the younger group and my oldest is working on the second module of his science book. Also for history, we are still making our way through the Young Carthaginian by G.A Henty.

From the kitchen... Menu planning!

I am wearing... pj's, bathrobe, and slippers.

I am creating... besides the quilt for Jerusha I am making a prototype of a slip on blouse for matching church outfits for us gals.

I am going... to the library and bulk food store this week.. hopefully!

I am reading... I Corinthians, and "Comfort Food".

I am hoping... to get the prototype done today, but not holding my breath.

I am hearing... children chattering in the background as they do morning chores. The happy hum of production!

Around the house... General chores to do today, homeschooling,a mountain of laundry, and Lord willing some sewing!

One of my favorite things... Snuggling with Isaac when he first wakes up and is all pink, warm and fuzzy from sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A lot going on here! Josiah's birthday is Saturday (he turns 9) and my mom is coming out. I have a Fibers of Faith meeting tonight, and will be starting a new project for that. I also need to decorate the church and house for fall. Busy, busy, busy!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Visit the Simple Woman here.

No comments: