Monday, August 24, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY August 24th...

Outside my window... It is very gray and cloudy, hopefully we'll get some rain! And thankfully, it is much, much cooler than it has been the last couple of weeks.

I am thinking... About everything I need to do to get things organized for the week.

I am thankful for... The computer and a printer... saves a lot of writing out by hand for me!

From the learning rooms...We are adding in the last of the subjects for the first semester this week. Up to a full schedule!

From the kitchen... It looks like a tornado went through. We jumped right into devotions and schoolwork after breakfast.

I am wearing... A sage green t-shirt, and matching printed 3-tier skirt.

I am creating... Spelling lists and printing up memory verses at the moment.

I am going... to a Fibers of Faith meeting tonight at church.

I am reading... Island of the Blue Dolphins out loud to the children. I finally finished a Tree Grows in Brooklyn!

I am hoping... I can think straight enough to get all the "brain work" done this morning that I need to do!

I am hearing... Isaac with the hiccups, Josiah practicing piano, and Jerusha telling me she finished the page I gave her to do.

Around the house... So much to do, and so little time! LOL... We have laundry going, children dispersed here and there doing schoolwork, and me trying to get stuff organized for the week.

One of my favorite things... Moments of quiet productiveness.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing exciting... schoolwork, working on Jerusha's quilt, some knitting, and all the regular chores. I am also slowly trying to reorganize my binder, and get my routines reorganized. After two babies back to back, things have gotten a little askew over the last 2 and half years.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Camera Shy Sunflowers




For instructions and guidelines for the Simple Woman Daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: