Monday, August 3, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY August 3rd...

Outside my window...The early morning fog is giving way to some bright sunshine!

I am thinking... "One week until we start school!"

I am thankful for... A good week last week with VBS.

From the learning rooms... Starting the organizing process of rotating the old books out and the new books in, and trying to figure out where we will be putting that extra computer we need this year.

From the kitchen... Nothing yet, but we will be making bread in a bit.

I am wearing... my Motherwear blue flowered nursing dress.

I am creating... the menu for th week, the shopping list, and a to-do list. Mondays are my orginizational day.

I am going... Outside to enjoy the weather while hanging laundry and working in the garden.

I am reading... The book of Daniel, and listening to "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" on CD. I'm wondering what to read next. I am fresh out of new books!

I am hoping... That we will get the little boys moved into their new room by Wednesday, and Benjamins new room arranged by this weekend.

I am hearing... the happy hum of the washer, and a couple of littles finishing their breakfast and chatting.

Around the house... General picking up, a boatload of laundry, and working on Jerusha's quilt this evening.

One of my favorite things...being up early, before the kids, reading my Bible in the early morning quiet with a steaming cup of coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get stuff organized for school, start walking in the evenings again, preparing for a visit from Memere this weekend, and working on Jerusha's quilt.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Interested in the Daybook? Go to the Simple Woman's blog.

No comments: