Monday, August 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY August 11...

Outside my window... The air is very humid and you can see the moisture in it!

I am thinking... It is way too sticky!

I am thankful for... Our little pool, and our fans.

From the learning rooms... First day of school!

From the kitchen... I need to plan the menu for this week, and today I need to make amish bread cake.

I am wearing... Pj's at the moment, but will soon be dressed.

I am creating... a quilt for Jerusha.

I am going... No where today, thankfully!

I am reading... Through the minor prophets.

I am hoping... The high humidity won't last lone.

I am hearing... The early morning birds, a few cars making their way out of our neighborhood, and children whispering to each other after their Bible reading is done.

Around the house... Laundry, general cleaning up.

One of my favorite things... Watching Isaac nurse while falling asleep. I love the contented look on his face! He is such a good snuggler.

A few plans for the rest of the week: bean picking, tomato picking, working on Jerusha's quilt, working on the bsj when the humidity lowers (I can't knit in this weather!), and some orginizational stuff.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



For guidelines and information go to the Simple Woman's blog!

No comments: