Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Progress on the Sewing List!

Below are pics of some recently finished projects. The first two are of skirts with matching nursing tops. The tops are an Elizabeth Lee Design pattern. It is a mock twin set, made from a knit. The coordinating skirt is from the same pattern, made from matching cotton.





The next two pics are a jumper and a skirt I made for a friend's daughter. The daughter wanted to learn to sew, so we started her jumper together. I did the bodice lining and attaching to the skirt, and the hem. She doesn't know I finished it for her, so it will be a nice surprise. The skirt is from some leftover fabric from a maternity/nursing dress I made for her mom.





This last pic Elizabeth took of me working on some hand quilting. The project isn't done yet, but I try to work on it in all my spare time. Ha!

No comments: