Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Ramblings



Rule #1: NEVER wake a sleeping baby.
Rule #2: If you think you have to wake a sleeping baby, refer to Rule #1.

Oh yes, Oh yes! After my last post claiming Isaac to be a night owl, he has had two nights in a row where he slept 6 hour stints, and in compatable hours to OUR sleeping! For two nights in a row he has slept from about 12:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Whoohoo! Okay, one problem... can you nursing moms say ENGORGEMENT??? That poor boy had quite a time both times keeping up with the flow of things, but he managed. Last night I was sleeping on my arm apparently because when I woke up this morning (by my "alarm" clock in the crib) the sleeve to my nightgown was drenched. You get the picture. I didn't mind though, as I was feeling like a new woman with all that sleep in one stretch!

On a totally different subject, have you ever noticed when you comment on Blogger the verification words sound just enough like real words to catch your attention and wonder if you should get out the dictionary?

Seskiese - Any Trekkies out there? That is the language Seska spoke.
Sness - a loch ness monster with a lisp.
Sparm - smarmy spam
tashroni - japanese pasta
pencier - a french pencil maker

Okay... enough.. I love to play with words, in case you haven't figured that out. You all have a blessed day!

No comments: