Thursday, December 27, 2007

Will not the Lord of all the earth do right?

Abraham said that in the book of Genesis. We are clinging to that now, and trusting in Him, because truth be known, we don't have the strength to face this. I don't know how to handle this. I don't know how to be "this" kind of mother. I know how to juggle a newborn, homeschooling, and the normal chaos of life. But this? It is staggering.

You have no idea what your prayers mean to us at this time. The wound is raw right now, but I am praying after the funeral tomorrow, then the long healing process can begin.

Ladies, I see you here and it means SO MUCH to me. Melissa, thank you for you wonderful support, and in a few days I would like to get in touch with you.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you, and let me just say, that the Lord IS faithful. He has humbled us with the outpouring of love by the members in our church, community, our friends and family... it has been just so amazing. I will be posting the birth story soon, but just so everyone knows the basics, Aaron Gabriel was born at home, already in the presence of the Lord, Dec. 25th, 5:20pm. He was perfectly formed. Just beautiful. The cord was fine, placenta... etc. We still have no answer as to what happened so suddenly, and know we probably never will. Once I get my thoughts in order, I will share our story, but for now, we request your prayers.

No comments: