Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Warm for the winter




Here are Esther and Elizabeth in their new flannel nightgowns. I had been working on them for a while, but got sidetracked with Thanksgiving, and some Christmas shopping, applesauce making, etc. I finally decided that I was going to finish them this week, Lord willing! Excuse the girls' messy hair, they had just gotten out of the tub and then I made them do some modeling. :) The next day I cut out a couple of flannel nursing nightgowns for myself, and boy did my back hurt after that! I promptly decided... NO MORE CUTTING OUT until after this baby is born. I am thinking my nursing nightgowns won't be done before the baby is born, but that is okay. I can make do until I complete them. After that, I have a couple quilts I want to finish.. yeah right, like I'll have time with a new baby in the house! LOL.

No comments: