Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wolf Lapbook Unit Study



I know I have said it before and I'll say it again: I love lap book studies! You can make them as involved or basic as you want them. More writing, or less. More pictures or less. More manipulatives or less.

We just finished a lap book on Wolves. It was a quickie, and took us about a week and a half to do. We did a very basic approach. No fancy folds but lots of learning. I got the pack on sale at CurrClick this past summer.





I had a ton of links I looked up too. One of the favorite things to this unit study for the kids was making wolf masks. In the first pic Esther couldn't find hers, but of course, found it right after the pic was taken. That is why she is privileged with a solo shot. :)





Here are some links we used, including the one with the template for the masks. There is adult and child sized available.

Nova Online Wolf Howling Audio

Discovery Wolf Facts and some Short Videos

Kids National Geographic Grey Wolves

National Geographic Wolf Pictures

How to Draw a Wolf and Free Coloring Pages

Wolf Notebooking Paper


Happy Learning!

No comments: