Monday, December 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY December 6th, 2010

Outside my window... a nice dusting of snow an it is wintry cold. Yay!

I am thinking... "Now where did I leave off on Isaac's quilt?"

I am thankful for... a husband who puts up with my bad moods.

From the learning rooms... Finishing up our Wolf lapbooks, continuing with Huck Finn lit study, and all the regs.

From the kitchen... Ham in the crock pot for supper. Mmmmm!

I am wearing... Olive green corduroy skirt, embroidered pink fleece pull over, and .. believe it or not... LONG JOHNS!!! Woot!

I am creating... a gift for Dale, and a quilt for Isaac.

I am going... to take Benjamin to the Ortho's Friday morning to fix a broken wired on his braces. (Already! Ack... methinks it is going to be a long few years with these braces.)

I am reading... the second book in the 39 Clues series.

I am hoping... that Isaac starts getting to sleep earlier.

I am hearing... general chitter chatter from the kids.

Around the house... Decorating this week!

One of my favorite things... January 1st. Feels like time to settle in and cozy up for the winter.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Decorating the house and church, trip to the orthodontist's, oh, and going to the animal shelter in town.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For Guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: