Monday, September 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY September 27th....

Outside my window... Gray, drizzly, and cool. Perfect day for working on a quilt!

I am thinking... How much can I get away with delegating so I can work on my grandmother's quilt?

I am thankful for... The busyness of life, with areas of restful, lazy days.

From the learning rooms... More of Autumn unit study, more Lit study on Huckleberry Finn, and the basics, and music practice.

From the kitchen... Menu planning, shopping list making, and hopefully some sort of inspiration for a quick and easy supper tonight.

I am wearing... green tie dyed t-short, brown 3 tired skirt

I am creating... a lap quilt and knitting a couple of soakers for Isaac.

I am going... a Fibers of Faith meeting tonight

I am reading... Just finishing up "The Sinking of the Titanic" and "Under the Lilacs".

I am hoping... to get more sewing time in today that I am imagining I can.

I am hearing... The gentle movements and soft occasional chatter of the children.

Around the house... Laundry, general picking up, the usual Monday schedule.

One of my favorite things... making things to give to others.

A few plans for the rest of the week: sewing like crazy!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: