Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Before I start this, I just want to say that if you have been trying to access my blog over the last couple days and got a "Malware Warning", I apologize! I didn't see it until yesterday, and spent a good deal of time taking care of it. I *believe* the problem is gone. I haven't seen the warning up, and everything scanned clean, so...

I'mmmmm Baaaaaack!


That being said... here is my Daybook post for the week:

FOR TODAY September 21st, 2010

Outside my window... Wonderfully chilly! We were down in the 30's overnight. I love fall!

I am thinking... "I love fall"

I am thankful for... Autumn

From the learning rooms... Starting unit studies on Huckleberry Finn, and AUTUMN!!!! (anyone see a theme here????)

From the kitchen... breakfast is cooking, and we will be making bread soon.

I am wearing... Pj's and bathrobe. :P

I am creating... a knit soaker for Isaac, altering the sweater I worked all summer on, and hopefully finishing up the boys' wall hanging over the next couple days.

I am going... No where.. not without a vehicle.

I am reading... "The Sinking of the Titanic" from Vision Forum. It is excellent! Also reading "Under the Lilacs" by Louisa May Alcott on DailyLit.com.

I am hoping... To work my way through the alterations and some mending so I can get back to some quilting before I have to drop everything for the fall/winter sewing list.

I am hearing... the pot in the kitchen whistling, soft chattering, but basically it is pretty quiet right now.

Around the house... Bread making, laundry, general chores... the usual.

One of my favorite things... cool, crisp mornings.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I think we actually have a "normal" week for a change! Wow!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


AUTUMN!!!!





For guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: