Monday, June 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY June 21st... Happy First Day of Summer... also the longest day of the year!

Outside my window...Sun shining brightly, and it promises to be a nice hot summer day.

I am thinking... I need to be organized this afternoon because of VBS tonight at a "sister" church we are going to participate in.

I am thankful for... Our new AC that works REALLY well!

From the learning rooms... On break from "formal" learning.

From the kitchen... Menu planning, grocery list making, and trying to figure out something quick and easy and healthy for supper tonight.

I am wearing... chocolate brown 3 tiered skirt, and laramie red t-shirt.

I am creating... Swimsuits... it's neverending I tell ya.

I am going... to take the age appropriate kids to VBS tonight.

I am reading... Starting "Under the Lilacs" by Louisa May Alcott today.

I am hoping... to get lots of sewing done today!

I am hearing... bickering... already... sigh...

Around the house... laundry, weeding, sewing, and some fun in the pool.

One of my favorite things... the early morning dew on my bare toes.

A few plans for the rest of the week: More of the same... garden, pool, sewing, and looking forward to a visit from grandma and grandpa!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






For guidelines to participate in the Simple Woman's daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: