Monday, June 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY June 7th...

Outside my window... Sunny and much cooler than it has been! We got some much needed rain yesterday, too, thankfully.

I am thinking... today is a great gardening day... cool, and the soil is soft from the rain.

I am thankful for... 19 wonderful years of marriage to Dale. Our Anniversary is tomorrow. :)

From the learning rooms... On break!

From the kitchen... Bread making, and thoawing out a spiral ham for supper.

I am wearing... broomstick skirt and matching t-shirt.

I am creating... the menu for this week.

I am going... to Joann's later this week to get elastic for the girls' swim wear, and fabric for the boys' swim wear.

I am reading... "An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott on DailyLit.com.

I am hoping... to get the girls' swim suits cut out this afternoon.

I am hearing... Way too much fooling around for children who are supposed to be doing chores.

Around the house... Laundry, general picking up, and gardening.

One of my favorite things... see my pic below. :D

A few plans for the rest of the week: a special dinner for Dale and I tomorrow, and a trip to JoAnn's, and getting our pool set up.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For guidelines to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook, go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: