Monday, June 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY June 14th...

Outside my window... gray and gloomy day

I am thinking...I have too many projects to do, and I need to prioritize them!

I am thankful for... less humid, cooler, cloudy days.

From the learning rooms... On break!

From the kitchen... Menu planning, grocery list making.

I am wearing... my A-line blue flowered nursing dress.

I am creating... swim suits for the girls.

I am going... out for some crafting supplies for the kids later in the week.

I am reading... "An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott

I am hoping... the water in the pool warms up enough by this weekend so the kids don't turn blue!

I am hearing... the happy hum of the washer and dryer, and dishes being washed in the kitchen, birds chirping outside.

Around the house... the usual for a Monday... Laundry, general picking up, etc.

One of my favorite things... knowing the garden is caught up... for 10 minutes at least! How can weeds grow so well in such a rocky garden?

A few plans for the rest of the week: Sewing spree week as much as possible. Time to get serious about this summer/spring list!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Caleb, about 4 years ago!



For guidelines to the Simple Woman's Daybook go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: