Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank You!



I received this award from my pal, Amy from The View from Hidden Valley. Check out her wonderful blog, and THANK YOU, my friend!

Now I am supposed to nominate several people for this award, so here it goes:

Winona at Cat Lover and Quilt Maker... her sewing is wonderful to look at! I get so inspired by her creativity and beautiful quilts and crafts.

Amandajean at CrazyMomQuilts... can you ever get too much of looking at quilts and getting fantastic ideas?

Regina at Homeschoolmummyx3... She is a creative mom and wonderful example of a godly wife. Her blog is like sitting down for a visit over tea.

Jenny at Jengi33... she is the one who got me addicted to knitting! I love to see the work of her hands. She is very talented!

Unfortunately, that is all I have time for right now... baby is crying and duty calls. There are so many uplifting, encouraging, and creative blogs, that it really is difficult to choose!

Oh, I am supposed to list 7 things you may not know about me. Well, I guess you'll just have to read my blog to find out!

No comments: