Thursday, September 25, 2008

Up next at the sewing table

I have a boatload of sewing to do in the next few months! Somehow I'm not getting in as much sewing time as I thought I would. I'll just keep plugging along as I can though. Right now I am working on this maternity/nursing dress:



I haven't finished the bodice yet, but here is a close up of the neckline:


After the above is finished, I'll be doing matching church dresses for the girls. Sorry the pic came out so dark! I'll need to enlarge the pattern for the twins. I am appalled at the lack of modest patterns for their age group!


If I have time before baby arrives I'll be making a skirt and matching nursing top from these:


Another skirt and nursing top from these:


This is not to mention the baby quilt I am working on, the pj's I need to make for the boys for Christmas, and the pretty embroidered denim jumpers for the girls for Christmas, and some slips for the girls, the list goes on and on!

No comments: