Monday, November 19, 2007

Looking forward into this week

What a busy week we have! With Thanksgiving on Thursday, and schoolwork, and cleaning, and finishing up a quilt, and doing some Christmas wrapping, and preparing for our big meal, I am finding the next few days already filled to the brim. I am already praying for the Lord to give me the strength I need. Nothing is really "stressful" just I am moving slower and need to rest more. Only about 4 more weeks until our newest blessing's arrival, and I am very much looking forward to it.

I have made a general "to do" list for the next few days but still need to figure out what needs to be which day, and how best to delegate to my helpers.

Oh, and last night when we left church we were greeted by snow! It was falling softly through the air, and I must say very pretty. It only amounted to a dusting overnight, but with the sun shining on it this morning, it is quite lovely.

Alas for real life.. children are up and about, and there is laundry to start, breakfast to get, etc. etc. You all have a blessed and peaceful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need a comment...so here is one. =)

Wanna send some snow to Phoenix??? hehe

~Rebekah A.