Monday, November 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY November 29th...

Outside my window... A very heavy frost after visiting the single digits overnight. The sun is coming up, and it looks like a gorgeous November day!

I am thinking... Mostly about finishing my NaNo challenge in two days.

I am thankful for...Time with family over the holiday.

From the learning rooms... Back to our normal schedule this week!

From the kitchen... Oatmeal for breakfast, and I need to clean the stove and figure out what to have for supper.

I am wearing...hunter green corduroy skirt, turtleneck, cranberry tweedish sweater.

I am creating... Sewing a church blouse for Jerusha, and church skirts for the twins. I'm knitting a BSJ for Isaac, and starting on a secret project. Shhh!

I am going... To be catching up on some of my sewing pile (hopefully) this week after the NaNo challenge is over. Whew!

I am reading... Ummmm..... hmmm.....

I am hoping... To be able to catch my breath before the rush before Christmas.

I am hearing... Children doing chores, and getting ready for the day.

Around the house...Laundry, general picking up, menu making, school work, and writing like crazy!

One of my favorite things... Sitting down with my laptop and having a good excuse to just write with abandon.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Basically just getting back to our routines, and working on some sewing and knitting.

For Guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: