Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY November 9th...

Outside my window... Gray, gray, and oh, did I mention it was gray?

I am thinking... Sunshine, where are you?

I am thankful for... 14 bushels of apples we got cheap.

From the learning rooms... A somewhat abbreviated schedule for school since we are doing up apples.

From the kitchen... The canner is processing quarts of applesauce.

I am wearing... brown corduroy skirt, green embroidered shirt, somewhat applesauce- splattered.

I am creating... Applesauce. Lots of it.

I am going... to be doing applesauce for the foreseeable future.

I am reading... Are you kidding? Who has time to read?

I am hoping... to finish up the apples inside of two weeks.

I am hearing... The timer go off, so I need to get off here and go tend to the canner.

Around the house... piles of laundry, and toys, and books that need picking up.

One of my favorite things... Seeing all the applesauce canned and ready to use this winter!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'll give you three guesses.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For guidelines to the Simple Woman's Daybook please go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Rivers of Water said...

Oh my...that is a lot of applesauce...It usu. takes me 3 days to do 5 bushels...and my feet are usu. so tired by the end...and I am only doing mine in the freezer!

I hope you have some helpers!!
God Bless

Katie said...

Goodness, that's a lot of applesauce! I'm sure it's delicious though :)