Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Weather! and Yet More Pics

We are experiencing some real winter weather for the next several days. It will be in the single digits during the days, and in the subzero levels at night. Brrr! Our little woodstove seems to be keeping up, but during this arctic snap, I will be feeding it more. That is fine with me. What is it about putting wood in the woodstove that is so satisfying?

Hey Dad, don't you wish you were here? :)

Below are some more shots of Isaac. Here is what we have been up to:

Here's a shot of Isaac sleeping on our bed. How is it such a little body takes up so much room?



One day I tried to do some piano practice. Isaac was content enough when I barricaded him on the couch, faced towards the piano, so he could see mama. But when I started practicing here is what happened:



Isaac seems to be warming up to the swing....Sometimes.


Here is one of my favorite things! :)



Here is another of my favorite things. Watching Isaac take a Sunday afternoon nap with Daddy.



You all have a blessed day!

No comments: