Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Quilt for a Friend

A group of ladies and I recently made a quilt for a friend who had a full term still birth a year ago. We wanted to have the quilt done and sent by the one year anniversary, so since Dale's and my anniversary trip, my time has been devoted to finishing that up. It was sent last Thursday, completed, with much love and prayers, and she posted on FB today that she had recieved it, so I will post pics now. I didn't want to post until she had it as she does read this blog from time to time.


Front:




Back: (The tall dude I had to hold up the quilt disappeared before I remembered to get a pic of the back, so I tried to artistically drape the thing over a chair. Ehhh... looks more like something that got neglected during the folding but oh well!)



Label:



This was a hard project for me to do, but I know first hand how it feels to be the recipient of a quilt made by this fantastic group of ladies at CMOMB . Many prayers and blessing to you, Nataly and Joe!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice, Lisa!! Just lovely!!!! :)

Is that seriously your little guy in the last post about the pants? He is is so big!!!

The egg bake looks yummy! Your instructions & ingredient list is so funny! HAHA!! You have the gift of humor!!!! ;)

Lisa said...

Yes... seriously, that is Isaac. He is growing like a weed for sure!

The Savage said...

Yeah!!